some of our administrative and clinical staff members.
Click on name to read bio.
- Clinical Director – Deborah John, Ph.D., ATR-BC, LPAT
- Outpatient Clinical Supervisor – Loretta Bifulco, LPCC
- Intake Coordinator – Javier Alvarado
- Head Nurse – Marshia Gyuricz, RN
- Program Coordinator – Margaret Gonzalvez
- Medical Physician – Laura Brown, MPH, MD
- Santa Fe Residential Counselors – Kelly Darrow, LADAC, Jeanne Martinez, LADAC, Will McGowan, LADAC, and Lydia Leyba, LADAC
- Santa Fe Outpatient Counselors – Marizabel Ulibarri, LADAC (Spanish & English), Stefan Dobuszynski, LPCC, (Spanish & English), Katelyn Alvarado, LMHC, Sylvan Schneider MA, LMHC and Krystle Cardoza MA, LMHC, LSAA
is a Licensed Alcohol and Drug A diction Counselor. She is a
native New Mexican born and raised
in Las Vegas,N M. Marizabel
has spent the last 22 years working in Santa Fe as a Residential,
Outpatient, Domestic Violence Counselor and Interpreter.
She has worked with both the English and Spanish populations
which includes immigrants. Marizabel is a Certified Mental
Clinical experience include 14 years of volunteer work in a Substance
Program Director, Intake
Substance Abuse Assessment Counselor, DWI Assessment
Coordinator,Psychotherapy for Dual Diagnosis, Substance AbuseCounselor
and Group Facilitator.
supervised Motivational Interviewing reseach study
for Spanish Speaker (METS) for NIDA and has conducted 3 other
studies in Nortern NM. Northern New Mexican Curandera.
serves as a board member for the Coalition of Prisioners Right
and the Alice King Center.