some of our administrative and clinical staff members.
Click on name to read bio.
- Clinical Director – Deborah John, Ph.D., ATR-BC, LPAT
- Outpatient Clinical Supervisor – Loretta Bifulco, LPCC
- Intake Coordinator – Javier Alvarado
- Head Nurse – Marshia Gyuricz, RN
- Program Coordinator – Margaret Gonzalvez
- Medical Physician – Laura Brown, MPH, MD
- Santa Fe Residential Counselors – Kelly Darrow, LADAC, Jeanne Martinez, LADAC, Will McGowan, LADAC, and Lydia Leyba, LADAC
- Santa Fe Outpatient Counselors – Marizabel Ulibarri, LADAC (Spanish & English), Stefan Dobuszynski, LPCC, (Spanish & English), Katelyn Alvarado, LMHC, Sylvan Schneider MA, LMHC and Krystle Cardoza MA, LMHC, LSAA
William McGowan, LADAC
William McGowan, LADAC is an addictions specialist helping people understand the complex nature of drug addiction and alcoholism. His passion for educating individuals on the neurobiology and science of addiction as well as the spiritual and cultural aspects of healing in our society, is driven by his own experience and education as a person in long term recovery. During his own recovery and education in Multi-Cultural Counseling Psychology he has committed to serving people suffering with addictions for over a decade at the Santa Fe Recovery Center. In his practice, surviving addiction is an inside job that requires support and skills training. Teaching recovering individuals the tools and natural supports that surround us is a process that requires willingness, understanding and unconditional support. "Suffering from addiction is like being lost in the Amazon, without the knowledge of the rain forest and survival skills to find our way out, we will walk in circles until we perish." William McGowan is an addictions "survivalist" helping individuals blaze a trail back home to their true selves.